Stable Market, High Street, Haslemere, GU27 2HJ
• We work with experienced restorers who specialise in conserving, de-foxing and de-acidifying artworks on paper, such as watercolours, engravings/lithographs, prints and gouache.
• Oils are very resilient and can be cleaned very effectively by removing the old varnish and surface dirt to restore the original colour of the image.
• Damage to paint work can be repaired e.g. flaking paint work or over painted areas, finally re-varnishing to protect the artwork for years to come.
• We offer a top quality re-lining service where canvases have split using the latest technology with a low pressure, low temperature process.
• Our restorers carry out all aspects of frame restoration where possible.
• From chips to full gesso, re-gilding in a choice of finishes to suit.